Retirement has never been more important, and with our Invest for the future campaign finished, we have picked our lucky winners and have the prizes that will help them boost their retirement pot.
We had a list of criteria for each prize, and the winners were selected from the pool of clients who completed each task.
The lucky winners are.....
Winner of the TFSA Slay Award is Letlhogonolo Ntlatseng
Letlhogonolo wins a full R36 000 allocation to her EasyEquities Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA) for this financial year, along with a Financial Mail subscription and a one on one consult with our Wealth Team.
Letlhogonolo had to complete the following tasks in order to be eligible to win the TFSA Slay Award between 1st Feb 2022 - 31 March 2022:
- Be invested in her TFSA; and
- Share a pearl of wisdom about investing in your TFSA, that you didn't have years ago. This could have been a piece of education from our blog or YouTube channel, or your own personal video, or a tweet with info to inspire the next generation of INVSTRs. Tagging @EasyEquities and use #Investforyourfuture.
Winner of the Paid Leave Award is Fazlin Le Roux
Fazlin wins R50 000 into her EasyEquities account to invest for her future, along with a Financial Mail subscription and a one-on-one consultation with our Wealth Team.
Faslin had to complete the following tasks in order to be eligible to win the Paid Leave Award between 1st Feb 2022 - 31 March 2022:
- Invest in her EasyEquities Retirement Annuity and
- Share a post about your investment on social media - Tagging @EasyEquities and using #Investforyourfuture.
- Complete the EasyAcademy Retirement task
- Share her “why I’m saving for retirement story”
Winner of the Discoverer Award is Mxolisi Mkhize
Mxolisi wins R5000 into a Discovery Unit Trust as well as R5000 into a Discovery Bank Account.
Mxolisi had to complete the following tasks in order to be eligible to win the Discoverer Award Competition between 1st Feb 2022 - 31 March 2022:
- Not be invested in a TFSA
- start investing in his TFSA; and
- post a tweet using the #Investforyourfuture hashtag and tag @EasyEquities."
Happy Investing and good luck for our next competition.
Any opinions, news, research, reports, analyses, prices, or other information contained within this research is provided by an employee of EasyEquities an authorised FSP (FSP no 22588) as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice for the purposes of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, 2002. First World Trader (Pty) Ltd t/a EasyEquities (“EasyEquities”) does not warrant the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any information (i) contained within this research and (ii) received from third party data providers. You must rely solely upon your own judgment in all aspects of your investment and/or trading decisions and all investments and/or trades are made at your own risk. EasyEquities (including any of their employees) will not accept any liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, including without limitation, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on the market commentary. The content contained within is subject to change at any time without notice.