In the name of all things easy, we've devised yet another way to make your investing experience both simpler and faster. You can bookmark all your chosen equities, to help you keep track of your growing portfolio. There are two ways of doing this: either you can choose to tag your investment using an existing tag from our list, or you can make your own tag and name it whatever you'd like.
We have also found a really interesting article published by Invest Feed on the benefits of tags!
Using HashTags To Categorize Feeds
- People use the hashtag symbol # before a relevant keyword or phrase (no spaces) in their Feed to categorize those Feeds and help them show more easily in investFeed Search.
- Clicking on a hashtagged word in any message shows you all other Feeds marked with that keyword.
- Hashtags can occur anywhere in the Feed – at the beginning, middle, or end.
- Hashtagged words that become very popular are often Trending Topics.
Using HashTags Correctly
- If you Feed with a hashtag on a public account, anyone who does a search for that hashtag may find your Feed
- Don't #spam #with #hashtags. Don't over-tag a single Feed. (Best practices recommend using no more than 2 hashtags per Feed.)
- Use hashtags only on Feeds relevant to the topic.