In our previous blog on the September returns on Bundles, there were some impressive comparisons to be made!
This month we have more cool insights for you which might just lead you down the awesome bundle path that so many follow, unless you're already one of our bundle holders.
Interestingly, Crypto is once again our leader of the pack with an outrageously impressive return of 57.34% YTD!
It's also awesome to see that the top contenders are the usual suspects and show good stable growth from month to month.
For this monthly review we are going to bring you the October performances of all bundles on our platform.
And (disclaimer alert!) the data below is based on past performances, and may not be indicative of future results.
The 10 top performing bundles on our platform, according to the year to date (YTD) return are the following:
1. EasyEquities Crypto with a YTD return of 57.34% available in your USD account found here
2. Emperor Core International with a YTD return of 30.80% available in your ZAR and TFSA account found here
3. Old Stithians Association Global ETF Bundle with YTD return of 30.55% available in your ZAR and TFSA account found here
4. EasyEquities Top Stocks 2019 with a YTD return of 27.46% available in your USD account found here
5. EasyEquities US Exponential with a YTD return of 26.88% available in your USD account found here
6. Emperor International Equity with a YTD return of 23.90% available in your USD account found here
7. Cannon Global Growth with a YTD return of 23.53% available in your TFSA account found here
8. Cannon Bidvest Growth with a YTD return of 22.93% available in your ZAR account found here
9. Cannon Global Growth Bundle with a YTD return of 22.26% available in your ZAR account found here
10. Cannon Bidvest Stable Bundle with a YTD return of 21.34% available in your ZAR account found here
For an overview and more insight into the rest of the bundles and their performance, click on the schedule.
This guide serves to give greater insight into the various bundles we provide and acts as a resource to help you pick your wealth creation tool. Stay tuned for the next review, where we will cover Bundle performances for the month of November!